Daily Archives: 9th June 2018

Solicitor Certification or Attestation of Your Documents

To obtain more information on Document Certification, please contact one of our experienced lawyers at HS Legal Solicitor.

Why do documents need solicitor certification?

When a document is legalised with the apostille it must have the stamp of a recognised body or the signature of a public official or solicitor. Without the correct certification, a document cannot be legalised.

Documents required signature or stamp only

Many documents have the required signature or stamp and do not need further certification. For example:

  • birth certificates,
  • marriage certificates,
  • court documents and
  • HMRC letters normally

These documents do not need to be signed by a solicitor.

Documents need checking and certifying by a solicitor

Some documents do need checking and a solicitor certification. Common examples are

  • company documents,
  • personal papers,
  • Mortgage deed
  • academic or qualification certificates

These are not typically signed by a recognised public official.

What is solicitor certification?

In simple terms, a solicitor will check a document and then add a statement why they are certifying the document and then add their signature.

The type of certification added to a document will depend on what the document is and why it is being certified. In many circumstances, a document may simply be certified as a copy, or as an original. If you are having your signature witnessed then the solicitor will add ‘signed in my presence’ or ‘witnessed by’ to confirm they saw the document being signed.

Solicitor Certification on documents needs to be done correctly. It is important that documents contain the correct statement, are signed in a solicitor’s name and not the firm’s and that it is clear what date the document was signed.

Public Law and Judicial Review

Public law applies to decisions taken by public bodies including government departments, local authorities and most regulatory bodies and also to quasi public bodies exercising public functions.

What is Public Law?

Public law is that part of law which governs relationships between individuals and the government, and those relationships between individuals which are of direct concern to society. Public law comprises constitutional law, administrative law, tax law and criminal law, as well as all procedural law.

What does Public Laws do?

It can be distinguished from the private law which governs relationships between individuals and private companies.

This area of law, therefore, affects most of us in our everyday lives, from council issued parking tickets, to housing and benefits.

This law governs public bodies which usually derive their authority to make decisions from Parliament in the form of legislation.

If a decision or an action is unauthorised by legislation, a public body will be in breach of legislation and public law principles.

What is judicial review?

Judicial review is the main tool that enables the Court to hold public bodies to account and determine if decision-makers have acted fairly, in good faith, rationally and only using the powers that they have for their proper purposes. These are the ‘public law’ principles which every public decision-maker – from ministers to front-line officers – must respect.

How we can help?

If you believe a public body has acted unlawfully, we can guide you through the decision-makers own appeal mechanism and apply for judicial review of the decision, if necessary.

Our litigation team will try to resolve your matter as quickly and efficiently as possible. For more details contact us on 01206500181.




Change of Name Deeds

You can change your forename or surname, add names or rearrange your existing names (please be aware that changing a child’s name can be more complicated depending upon whether the consent of the other parent or guardian is forthcoming).

How we can help with change of name deed?

We can assist in the preparation and execution of a Change of Name Deed, in the event you wish to change your forename or surname, add names or rearrange your existing names.

What is a Change of Name Deed?

A Change of Name Deed is a more private method of changing your name and once you have decided to change your name, you can use the new name for all purposes, including publishing marriage bands, legal proceedings and obtaining, or changing, details on a driving licence or passport.

Change the name of a child

If you wish to change the name of a child, you will require the consent of all other individuals with parental responsibility, i.e. parents and/or guardians. You can then use these to inform official bodies and financial institutions of your change of name.

What documents will I need to bring with me?

You will be told which documents you need to bring to your appointment. All documents must be originals, NOT photocopies and may include one or more of the following:

  • Birth certificate displaying the name to be changed
  • Passport
  • Marriage certificate
  • Decree absolute
  • Death certificate of the late spouse

What is name deed?

A name deed is an acceptable document to prove that a person has changed their name. It should be used in conjunction with a birth certificate and other supporting documents. The Passport Agency and other government departments are happy to accept a name deed as documentary evidence to change a name on a passport or other formal documents.

Contact Us

Once you have decided to change your name, you can use the new name for all purposes, for example, publishing marriage bans, legal proceedings and obtaining, or changing details on a driving licence or passport. For more details contact us on 01206500181.


Whiplash Injury Compensation

We’re specialists in whiplash claims and have successfully secured whiplash compensation for thousands of satisfied clients.


Do I have whiplash?

Whiplash refers to various neck traumas caused by the head unexpectedly and unnaturally jolting in any direction – damaging tissue in the neck.

What are the symptoms of whiplash injury?

Whiplash symptoms can vary from person to person depending on the precise circumstances in which the injury occurred. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of the following symptoms following an accident, you may have cause to make a whiplash injury claim:

  • Constant discomfort or pain in the neck area (pain severity can differ from case to case)
  • Painful twitches or twinges in the shoulders
  • Difficulty moving the neck due to pain or stiff muscles
  • Light-headedness, uneasy balance and/or slight tinnitus
  • Neck pain and stiffness
  • Loss of range of motion in the neck
  • Headaches, most often starting at the base of the skull
  • Tenderness or pain in the shoulder, upper back or arms
  • Tingling or numbness in the arms
  • Fatigue
  • Dizziness
  • Some people also have:
  • Blurred vision
  • Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
  • Sleep disturbances
  • Irritability
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Memory problems
  • Depression

It can take up to 24 hours for any signs of whiplash symptoms to kick in post-accident. Usually, these will only cause discomfort and pain temporarily but some injuries can last for months, even years.

Victims of whiplash injury will often struggle to drive, exercise or carry out any manual labour – meaning you could be required to stay off work until whiplash symptoms subside.

How long do whiplash symptoms last?

In the most common cases, whiplash symptoms will generally subside within a few months. However, there are instances where full recovery can take longer and in rare cases years, with symptoms of whiplash persisting on a long-term basis.

How much compensation for a whiplash injury claim?

The whiplash settlement will take into account any financial expenses that have arisen due to your injury, such as travel expenses, prescriptions, loss of income etc. You will also be compensated for the pain and suffering your whiplash injury has caused you. This payout will depend on the length of time your whiplash symptoms last. Since a full recovery can take anything from a few weeks to several years, it is difficult to give an exact figure for the average payout for a whiplash claim.

We believe it is important to judge each case on an individual basis to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. If you would like to know how much you will get for your whiplash claim, the best thing to do is contact us. It is completely free and you will not be obliged to make a claim.

Is it okay to make a Whiplash injury claim?

Of course, whiplash is a medical condition that can cause a considerable amount of pain, and have a significant impact on the sufferer’s quality of life.

You may even have to take time off work, which could leave you in a difficult financial situation.

You deserve to be compensated for the pain and suffering your whiplash injury has caused you, as well as for any financial losses you have received due to this.

Contact HS Legal Solicitors for Whiplash injury claim

If you would like to pursue a whiplash injury claim then contact us to speak to an experienced whiplash injury claims solicitor. It’s free and you’re not obligated to do anything.

We hope that you’ll decide to instruct us. We’re keen to help you make a successful whiplash compensation claim and firmly believe that talking to us will be the first step in securing the level of compensation you deserve.

Road Traffic Compensation Claims

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and want to make a personal injury claim for compensation, we can help. We’re specialist solicitors in road traffic accident claims and have successfully secured the maximum available compensation for numerous satisfied clients.

Can I make a claim following a road traffic accident?

If you have been in a road accident and someone else is at fault, has been negligent, or in some other way carries the blame for your injury, you can probably make a successful road traffic accident claim. Remember:

  • Other road users have a responsibility to drive carefully and safely.
  • Drivers are responsible for passenger safety in their vehicle.
  • Councils and local authorities have a duty to keep roads in good order.
  • Your employer has responsibilities relating to your wellbeing if you’re on the road as part of your job.

How much compensation will I receive for a road traffic accident claim?

Whatever degree of physical or psychological injuries have been suffered by you, or a loved one, the role of our road traffic accident solicitors is to ensure compensation is awarded at a level that will cover your entire medical and care needs.

  • Your injuries may be relatively small or they could be more serious involving surgery, occupational therapy, rehabilitation and on-going drug treatment.
  • As expert road traffic accident solicitors we work with medical professionals to carefully define the status of your injury, how it can be expected to develop and how it might be resolved.
  • Your claim is of vital importance because it will provide the means to obtain the treatment and support you are entitled to and need, for as long as you need it.

Financial losses in road traffic accident claims

In a road traffic accident compensation claim your first consideration is likely to be about funding any medical treatment. But of course, that’s not all…

  • Many of our clients pursuing a road traffic accident claim find themselves off work for sometime. We see it as a priority to establish financial stability for anyone making a road traffic accident compensation claim.
  • Some road accidents involve expensive losses in relation to damage to vehicles and property. We know how important your vehicle can be, which is why we’ll work hard to secure reparation for you.

What else can I claim for following a road traffic accident?

As well as your injury, road accidents can also result in you paying out for other related items such as:

  • Your insurance policy excess
  • Repairs to your vehicle
  • Cost of a temporary vehicle hire or suitable replacment vehicle
  • Public transport costs while your vehicle is being repaired
  • Replacment booster or baby seats
  • Repair or replacement of personal items that we’re damaged in the crash

When we build your road traffic accident compensation claim we make sure that all your losses are included in your compensation amount.

Contact Expert Road Traffic Accident Solicitors

Contact us on 01206500181 to discuss the details of your claim with one of our advisors, or you can fill in an Online Claim Enquiry Form.

If you’re worried about having to pay legal fees if you lose, don’t be. Road accident claims are normally dealt with under a ‘no win no fee’ arrangement.

Accidents in Public Places

If you’ve had an accident in public place due to no fault of your own, we can help you get reparation and compensation.

When you’re out and about, whether, in the park, the street, or another public place, you should be able to go about your day without the risk of injury. Businesses have a duty to make sure that you’re secure when on earth you enter their premises and public bodies such as councils and local establishment must make sure public highways are properly maintained.

How we can help with your Accidents in Public Places Claim?

As a law firm of accident claim solicitors, we handle lots of personal injury compensation claims every year. We can help with a range of public accident claims and secure the injury compensation you deserve.

Common Accidents in Public Places Claims

Claims for Accidents in Public Places might include:

  • The accident in a supermarket or shopping centre
  • Injured whilst playing Sports
  • Horse riding accidents
  • A dog bite or attack
  • Being hit by a bicycle or skateboard
  • An accident in a restaurant
  • An accident in a pub or bar
  • Accident at a gym or leisure centre

We freely offer legal advice as to whether you can claim for a Public Place Accident.

Can I Claim for Accidents in Public Places?

If someone is at fault, has been negligent, or in some other way carries the blame for what has happened to you, you can probably make a successful public accident compensation claim.

  • Dog Bite Compensation

    Dog owners have a responsibility to ensure their dogs are kept under control and don’t pose a threat to the public. If you’ve been bitten by a dog, contact us and tell us about what happened. It’s likely we will be able to help you pursue a Dog Bite Compensation claim.

  • Accidents in Public Places

    Shop and Restaurant owners have a responsibility to ensure spillages and hazardous items are managed to avoid the public slipping or being injured. Gym and Leisure Centre owners have a responsibility to ensure equipment is fully maintained and safe for your use.

  • Claims for Assault Compensation

    People have a duty to act in a reasonable manner even when under the influence of alcohol. If you have been the victim of assault or a physical attack, compensation will help with the cost of any medical care. In the absence of an opponent to claim against; you may still be able to claim under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme. In either of the cases above contact us on 01206500181 to discuss the details of your claim with one of our personal injury specialists, or complete an Online Claim Enquiry Form.

What can Accidents in Public Places Compensation Pay for?

By making a personal injury compensation claim, you can access funds to help cover expenses, as well as any medical treatment you may need.

Every personal injury case is different, so there’s no set amount of compensation you’ll receive for your public accident claim. The amount of compensation you’ll get will depend on your circumstances, the severity of your injuries and the long-term impact.

To work out how much compensation you’re entitled to, we’ll take into account factors such as:

  • Expenses– including travel expenses to medical appointments, medical equipment and things that help with practical day-to-day living.
  • Loss of earnings– to cover any time you’ve had off work and time off you may need in the future. This figure can also cover matters such as not returning to the same role or not being able to return to work.
  • Pain and suffering– caused by your injury or illness.
  • Further treatments– to pay for any further surgery or medical procedures you may need after experiencing negligent treatment.
  • Adaptations– we can help you adapt your home and vehicle after an injury to help with living independently. Find out more about the kind of changes that can be made to a property
  • Care costs– to fund home care visits and past and future rehabilitative treatments.

What to Do If You Are Involved In A Road Traffic Accident

Even though a lot of confusion takes place after a traffic collision, there are a few things you should be sure to do if you are involved in a road traffic accident.

These few steps will help ease the road  public accident claims process, so be sure to do the following if you can;

  • Share information with the other party. This includes phone number, names, insurance details, addresses and car registration numbers.
  • Take photos of the accident. This is a helpful precaution as it gives vivid details of the collision. In addition, it will help you to keep track of where the accident occurred.
  • Write down the model of the other parties car, the colour, year and the amount of damage suffered.
  • If there are any witnesses around, take down their information as well.
  • Be sure you note down who the owner of the car is in case he/she was not the driver.
  • Refrain from discussing the accident. Issues such as who was in the wrong, how to go about reporting it to the insurance companies etc. should be avoided.
  • Make sure to report the accident to the police just in case of future disagreements with the other party.
  • Inform your insurance company of the accident as well. This should be done as soon as possible.


I’ve been injured in a Public Place, what can I claim for?

We always cover the two main aspects of compensation in detail: we seek damages in relation to your injury, and we seek remuneration for your financial losses. This gives you a comprehensive accident compensation claim that will do what you really need it to do. We don’t do a ‘quick fix’ accident injury claims that leave you exposed to future difficulties – we do things properly, to your best advantage.

Contact us to deal with your Public Accident Claim

If you’ve had an accident in public place, you could be entitled to compensation. Even if you’re not sure who was to blame for your injuries, it’s worth getting in touch – our expert personal injury lawyers will investigate your case in-depth to work out who is responsible.

Contact us on 01206500181 to discuss the details of your claim with one of our personal injury specialists with no obligation or complete an Online Claim Enquiry Form and we’ll call you.

Slip, Trip and Fall Injury Claim

Are you looking to make a slip or trip injury compensation claim? We can help. We’re expert solicitors in slip and fall injury claims and have successfully obtained the maximum available compensation for hundreds of satisfied clients.

Can I make an Injury Compensation Claim for a fall?

Let’s take a quick look at what might lead to a successful slip, trip or fall injury compensation claim …

  • Slip Compensation Claims
    Slip compensation claims often arise due to injuries caused by negligence; for example, someone failed to mop up a spilt liquid on the floor in a public place. Slip claims can also result from slips on ice or surfaces made slippery by rain.
  • Trip Compensation Claims
    Due to too much bad press trip claims can carry a degree of stigma – ignore it. If you tripped on an uneven pavement surface, a pothole, a trailing cable or over an object left where it shouldn’t have been, it’s likely you will be able to make a trip injury claim.
  • Fall Compensation Claims
    We’ve dealt with fall compensation claims arising out of falls from steps, buses, and similar low height situations. At the other end of our fall compensation claim work, we deal with serious injuries resulting from falls from ladders, scaffolding, railway platforms, buildings and similar heights.

Securing Treatment for your Fall Injury

No matter how minor or serious your fall injury is you will need excellent medical care if you are to get past the pain and physical difficulties you are experiencing. Working with a number of medical professionals we will conscientiously define the status of your condition, how it can be expected to develop and how it might be resolved. By carefully establishing your exact physical needs we can put together an injury compensation claim that will provide the means to secure the treatment you need, for as long as you need it.

Dealing with your Financial Losses

Slip and fall injuries lead to pain and suffering and it is reasonable you should be compensated for that, but there are other, perhaps more pressing financial considerations. Many of our clients find themselves off work for some time. We see it as a priority to establish financial stability for anyone making a claim. Where it’s appropriate we may even be able to recover payments on account to tide you over while your claim is being processed.

Contact HS Legal Solicitors

Call us on 01206500181 to discuss your claim with one of our advisors, or fill in an Online Enquiry form and we’ll call you back.

If you’re worried about having to pay legal fees, don’t be. Claims are normally dealt with under a No Win No Fee arrangement, so if your claim doesn’t succeed you won’t pay for our work

Medical Negligence Claims

All medical professionals, from general practitioners to surgeons owe their patients a duty of care to ensure that they receive the correct treatment in a suitable manner.

But unlike many other professions, a single mistake from a medical practitioner can have drastic consequences for the patient involved. A breach of this duty may entitle you to make a claim for medical negligence.

What is medical negligence?

Medical negligence is when medical professionals make mistakes or fail in their duty of care to you, leading to injury or making an existing condition worse. There are a number of ways that medical negligence can happen, such as misdiagnosis, incorrect treatment or surgical mistakes.

What is a medical negligence claim?

A medical negligence claim (sometimes known as a clinical negligence claim) occurs when a patient takes their medical expert or hospital (or both) to court for compensation due to an act or acts of negligence suffered during their medical care.

Establishing a Medical Negligence claim

In order to establish a medical negligence claim there are two hurdles to overcome:

  • Firstly you have to show that the care provided fell below the standard of a reasonably competent medical professional.
  • Secondly, if a breach of duty is established, the next step is to establish Causation. This means establishing that it was the treatment that caused the damage, which would not have otherwise occurred. In medical cases this is often the most difficult part of the claim to establish.

Types of Medical Negligence Claims

Medical (or clinical) negligence covers a broad range of medical errors, misdiagnosis or low standard of care. Below is a list of the more common negligence cases we deal with:

  • Surgical Injury

    Surgical procedures where errors are made or the surgery is not undertaken to a high standard.

  • Reaction and complications to treatment or drugs

    Being prescribed the incorrect dosage of drugs or type of treatment causing severe adverse effects.

  • Misdiagnosis

    A misdiagnosis claim can be raised if you are diagnosed with an illness which you do not actually have or you were informed that you had no illness when in fact you had.

  • Birth Injury

    Complications or birth injuries during labour caused by preventable medical actions not carried out.

  • Anaesthetic awareness claims

    Anaesthetic awareness can range from being able to hear the operation occurring to the agony of feeling a surgical procedure taking place.

  • Care Home Abuse

    Abuse of elderly or disabled relatives in care can occur in many different forms including physical, mental, emotional or sexual abuse.

  • Dental Negligence

    Incorrect extraction, careless work or failures to identify infections are common forms of dental negligence.

  • Breast Implants

    Breast implants are the most common type of cosmetic surgery in the UK, however loss of feeling and problems with implants still occur.

  • Hospital-acquired infections

    If a poor level of hygiene is present hospitals can contain infections such as MRSA, MSSA and C Difficile.

Making a Medical Negligence Claim

We want to help you overcome the difficulties you face after suffering from medical negligence by making a compensation claim on your behalf.

Call us on 01206500181 to discuss your claim with one of our advisors, or if you prefer, complete an Online Claim Enquiry and we’ll call you back. We will discuss your case with you and give you professional advice on whether we can assist you in making a medical negligence compensation claim.

Accident at Work Compensation Claim

We’re expert solicitors in an accident at work compensation claims. For us a claim for a workplace accident isn’t just about securing compensation, it is also about offering as much support as we can to help you while your claim is being dealt with and you’re on the road to recovery.

We deal with an accident at work compensation claims under a no win no fee agreement and we strive to maximise the damages that we recover for our clients.

Can I make a claim for an accident at work compensation?

Your employer has a legal responsibility to provide a safe workplace, appropriate training and suitable safety equipment. If you’ve had an accident or injury at work it’s possible your employer has failed in their duty. Below are some types of accidents at work which we can help with:

  • Building Site Accidents
  • Scaffolding Accidents
  • Factory Accidents
  • Forklift Truck Accidents
  • Lifting Injuries
  • Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
  • Office Accidents
  • Warehouse Accidents
  • Machinery Injuries

What can I claim for after an accident at work?

Suffering a workplace accident can put a significant and sometimes long-term strain on your financial affairs. Therefore when negotiating how much compensation you deserve for your injury, as well as any other financial losses caused as a result, it is important we consider a number of additional factors that include:

Medical Treatment

Our role is to ensure that when you make a claim for a workplace accident, your compensation is awarded at a level that will cover all of your medical needs. Some injuries may require physiotherapy or other rehabilitation treatment in order to fully recover. Other accident at work claims can involve serious injury, even disablement which may require surgery, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation, ongoing drug treatment, home adaptation or the provision of specialist equipment.

As experienced work accident solicitors, we work with medical professionals to understand the status and extent of your injuries, how they can be expected to develop and how and when they might be resolved.

Dealing with financial losses

Accident at work injuries lead to discomfort, suffering and can affect your quality of life: so it’s only reasonable that you should be compensated.

  • Many of our clients find themselves off work for some time. We see it as a priority to establish financial stability for anyone making a work accident compensation claim. Where it’s appropriate we may even be able to recover payments on account to tide you over whilst your claim is being processed.
  • If your injury is serious your claim may have to cover long-term support services, adaptation of your home and the cost of a suitable new vehicle.

How long after an accident at work can I claim?

Generally, you have three years from the date of the accident in which to issue legal proceedings with the court. However as investigating the accident circumstances and obtaining medical evidence can take several months, you should seek legal assistance as soon as possible.

How long does an accident at work claim take?

The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) has introduced a streamlined claim process for employer-related accidents occurring after 31st July 2013. So a straightforward claim that runs through this process should ideally reach a settlement in around nine months.

However many claims exit the MoJ process due to their complexity or the employer failing to admit liability, which can then extend the length of time needed to reach a comprehensive settlement.

How do I make an accident at work claim?

If you would like to pursue a work accident compensation claim the first thing to do is contact us. It’s free and you’re not committed to anything. You can call us on 01206500181 or send us an Online Claim Enquiry.

Our philosophy is simple: as specialist personal injury solicitors what we do above all else is looking after you and your best interests, without fail, every step of the way.

UK Student Visitor Visa

The Student Visitor visa category is for nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. If you are a short-term student and wish to come to the UK to study you must have been accepted on a course of study in the UK. In order to obtain a Tier 4 Student Visitor Visa you must satisfy certain criteria. When entering the UK your passport will be stamped, stating the duration of your stay. Your stay cannot be extended beyond this provision. If you wish to stay in the UK longer to study a longer course or if you wish to work and study you will have to apply for a Student Visa.

How we can help with Student visitor visa application?

If you wish to apply for a Student Visitor visa we can help you with your visa application and queries. Our expert team of lawyers can assist you with the preparation of your student visitor visa application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules. We will ensure that all key points are substantiated with documentary evidence thereby leading to a successful application and avoiding the unnecessary expense of resubmitting your student visitor visa application to the Home Office.

Qualifying criteria for Student visitor visa

For your Tier 4 Student Visitor Visa application to be successful:

  • You will need to prove that you are registered on a course of study;
  • You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and leave at the end of that period; and
  • You must be able to show that you also have enough money to support your stay in the UK.

Documents you must provide for student visitor visa

When you apply for student visitor visa you need to provide:

  • a current passport or other valid travel identification
  • evidence that you can support yourself during your trip, for example, bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
  • details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans – you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa
  • contact details for at least one parent or guardian in your home country (if you’re under 18 years old)

You need to provide the original documents.

You also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.


What happens once you are in the UK on student visitor visa?

You can only stay in the UK for up to six months with a Student Visitor Visa. However, English language students wishing to attend exclusively English language courses will be able to apply for a student visitor visa allowing them to stay for up to 11 months. The extended student visitor visa will only be available to applicants outside the UK.

You will not be able to take a work placement, bring dependants, extend your stay or switch into other courses at the end of your stay with a Student Visitor Visa.

Why we provide the best legal advice

We are a UK Solicitors law firm and are fully authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority(link is external) (SRA) and as a professional law firm are completely exempt from requiring authorisation by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner(link is external) (OISC). Many businesses offering immigration services are only OISC regulated and as such are not professional legal organisations such as Solicitors firms or Barristers’ chambers. OISC businesses are not allowed to do legal work before the Courts such as Judicial Review or statutory challenges of Home Office decisions. Also as a professional organisation, our policy is not to employ sales staff to give you “advice” (all our telephone consultations are handled by lawyers). We are often instructed at immigration appeal stages in cases that ‘immigration businesses’ have dealt with and which were clearly hopeless applications at the outset. When you instruct us, qualified immigration solicitors or immigration barristers work on your case from the outset when it matters the most in order to ensure no time and money is wasted and more importantly that no mistakes are made.

Immigration Expert

As a law firm with a track record of success, you can be assured your immigration matter is in safe hands and that the best strategy for your case will be adopted. It is crucial that you seek specialist legal advice at the outset and prior to making any type of immigration application. We can assist you with your applications for any type of Visa including student visitor visa or permit and any form of leave to remain (or for entry clearance) under the points-based system. We ensure our clients comply with the Immigration Rules and the strict requirements of the UKBA prior to making an application, thereby eliminating much of the stress of the student visitor visa application process.

Contact us for successful student visitor visa applications

Our team of experienced and professionally qualified solicitors and barristers will be able to guide you through the process of student visitor visa application step by step and limit the possibility of failure by complying with the strict letter of the law. Please always call us for a telephone consultation even if you wish to consider other advisers.

Our Immigration Experts are able to give specialist legal information and advice in this area of law. To contact one of our Immigration Solicitors or Immigration Barristers call us now on 01206500181