If you are considering acquiring a freehold commercial property, HS Legal Solicitors will ensure that your matter is dealt with by an experienced property lawyer regardless of the nature or value of the transaction.
How we can help with your sale or purchase freehold commercial property?
Our commercial property team act for a broad range of companies and individuals in the United Kingdom, advising on all aspects of freehold commercial property. We understand that these types of transactions involve a number of legal as well as commercial issues. We will work with you throughout the transaction from negotiating the Head of Terms through to completion of the contract.
Purchase of a freehold commercial property
Individuals purchase commercial properties for many reasons including:
• To acquire the right to change the property to fit their business needs without having to obtain permission from a landlord
• To have complete, long-term security of tenure
• To be able to sub-let parts of the premises that are not being utilised
• As an investment
Selling a freehold commercial property
If you are planning to sell your freehold commercial property you will require sound, solid legal advice from the outset in order to see the sale run smoothly. Our commercial property lawyers will advise you on:
- A well-drafted Head of Terms
• Warranties and indemnities
• Negotiations as to the purchase price and restrictive covenants
• Your rights and obligations with regards to any existing tenants
• Exchange of contracts and completion
We will ensure that your matter is efficiently dealt with by an experienced property advisor regardless of the nature or value of the transaction. We will make sure that full due diligence is carried out and guide you through the process swiftly. Our expert solicitors understand that these transactions involve both commercial and legal issues and will assist you throughout the transaction from negotiation through to completion. For more details contact us on 01206500181.