The Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer (ICT) route of the Points Based System is for multi-national company employees who are transferred to the UK based branch of their organisation. If you are an employee you may either be transferred on a long-term basis or be frequently sent to the UK on short-term visits. The company sponsoring you will need to issue you with a certificate of sponsorship and will need to ensure that the salary on offer and your qualifications will enable you to satisfy the immigration rules.
How we can help with a Tier 2 ICT visa application?
If you wish to apply for a Tier 2 ICT visa, we can help you with your application and queries. Our expert team of lawyers can assist you with the preparation of your Tier 2 ICT visa application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules. We will ensure that all key points are substantiated with documentary evidence, thereby leading to a successful application and avoiding the unnecessary expense of resubmitting your Tier 2 intra company transfer visa application to the Home Office.
Categories for tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas:
This Tier 2 ICT visa category is further sub-categorised into the following four areas and will require you to have a Certificate of Sponsorship in order to make the intra company visa application:
- Short-term staff ICT visa – established employees who are being transferred to the UK for 12 months or less in respect of a skilled job that could not be carried out by a new recruit from the resident workforce
- Long-term staff ICT visa – established employees who are being transferred to the UK for 12 months or more in respect of a skilled job that could not be carried out by a new recruit from the resident workforce
- Graduate trainee ICT visa – new graduates who need to come to the UK as part of a structured training programme which clearly defines progression towards a managerial or specialist role
- Skills transfer ICT visa – overseas employees who are being transferred to the UK branch in a graduate occupation to learn the skills and knowledge they will need to perform their job overseas or to impart their skills to the UK workforce.
Documents you must provide for your intra company visa application
When you apply for tier 2 intra company transfer visa you’ll need to provide:
- your certificate of sponsorship reference number
- a bank or building society statement or letter that shows you have enough personal savings (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your sponsor can support you)
- a current passport or travel document to prove you can travel – you need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa
- expired passports or travel documents if you need them to show your travel history
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country
You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances for tier2 ICT visa.
Benefits of Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa
With Tier 2 ICT visa one can enjoy following benefits:
- A potential route for settlement in the UK;
- Applicants can bring dependents;
- Applicants may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK or for permanent residence after living in the UK for 5 years; and
- Candidates may be able to naturalize as a UK citizen.
Why we provide the best legal advice for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas
We are a UK Solicitors law firm and are fully authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority(link is external) (SRA) and as a professional law firm are completely exempt from requiring authorisation by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner(link is external) (OISC). Many businesses offering immigration services are only OISC regulated and as such are not professional legal organisations such as Solicitors firms or Barristers’ chambers. OISC businesses are not allowed to do legal work before the Courts such as Judicial Review or statutory challenges of Home Office decisions. Also, as a professional organisation, our policy is not to employ sales staff to give you “advice”. Instead, every telephone consultation is conducted by a lawyer; offering you accurate and informed legal guidance. Under your instruction, our qualified team of immigration solicitors and barristers will guide you through your case from the outset; ensuring that neither time nor money is wasted and that no mistakes are made when it matters the most.
As a law firm with a track record of success, you can be assured your immigration matter is in safe hands and that the best strategy for your case will be adopted. It is crucial that you seek specialist legal advice at the outset and prior to making any type of immigration application. We can assist you with your applications for any type of Visa including tier 2 intra company transfer visa or permit and any form of leave to remain (or for entry clearance) under the points-based system. We ensure our clients comply with the Immigration Rules and the strict requirements of the UKBA prior to making an application, thereby eliminating much of the stress of the tier 2 ICT visa application process.
Contact us for successful Tier 2 ICT Visa applications
Our experienced team of professionally qualified solicitors and barristers will guide you through the process of tier 2 intra company transfer visa step by step, complying with the strict letter of the law and limiting the possibility of failure. Consider HS Legal as your Tier 2 ICT Visa adviser; call us for a telephone consultation today.
Our Immigration Experts are able to give specialist legal information and advice in this area of law. To contact one of our Immigration Solicitors or Immigration Barristers please complete our online Enquiry form and we will get in touch or call us now on 01206500181